Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tom T's review of Hatred and Hope

Hatred and Hope review
I thought Hatred and hope was absolutely brilliant!!
I think everyone tried their hardest, especially the people who had solo parts. My favourite part was the medic scene because all of the soldiers that were in that scene (me, Matty, Felix, Harvey, Cameron, Francois and Will) we had to be really dramatic to get across the tense emotion to the audience! But my second favourite scene was the one with Ross and Kahlil in it, mainly because I liked the way they made it really powerful and how they made the audience not speak what so ever!
Everybody sang brilliantly, all the songs were immense and the audience were able to sing along, as they were all songs our parents and grandparents know!  The last song WAR got across the message that War is stupid and good for nothing – it just makes people suffer.
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE!!!
Thanks Mr Watson and Miss Bates for making this a brilliant show!
Tom

No comments: