Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cameron Reviews Term 2

Art Week

This was really good fun because I enjoy art a lot. I think that my fantastic painting of a cheetah is probably the best piece of art that I have ever produced. Even though I am not very good at using powder paints, I still think that I did extremely well using them. I am exceptionally proud of my finished work!

Dibba

Dibba was incredible fun in so many great ways. All of the activities were really enjoyable, but out of all of them (sea kayaking, mountain biking, trekking, team games, and orienteering) my favourite was definitely mountain biking by far, even though I had a massive epic collision with Harry H. It was amazing the fact that we got to go for 3 nights instead of 2 and my tent group made it even better, they were me, Tom T, Matty, and Harry H.

Sports Day

Sports day was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I came 2nd in my running race and last in my obstacle race, everyone did so well, and the best thing to top it all was that my house team, Windsor, won! All four house teams did very well and they all deserved to win.

Swim Gala

The inter-house swim gala was excellent. Everybody was cheering their hearts out for their house team and it was so loud. I came 1st in my frontcrawl race and 2nd in my obstacle race, and just like sports day, Windsor managed to win it all!

Hatred And Hope

Performing hatred and hope was incredible. I really enjoyed doing all of the rehearsals and it was even better doing the actual thing. Everyone was great and if Mr Watson, Miss Bates and Mrs Hislop hadn’t put so much effort in then it would have collapsed.

No comments: