Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Term2 - Eden's review

I have really enjoyed this term as it has been a blast and gone so quickly. I wish that I could go on and on with different things that we have done but I will only tell you a few of my highlights.
Dibba was a high spot; our tent group had lots of fun as Leila was very funny at trying to make us scared with her torch. All activities were great but the one that stuck out above the rest was trekking. Hiking up the Hajar Mountains and the view at the top was spectacular.
It was fantastic news too that Mrs Watson had the twins!
The swimming gala as always was cool. It was nice to see everyone trying their best and everyone cheering on their teams.
As we have been rehearsing for our year 6 play, I’ve had the best time ever. I am very excited about performing it soon and I would like to say good luck to everyone and a thank you to all the teachers for making this play superb.
Thank you for reading
Eden

No comments: