Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jasmine on term 2

This term has been lots of fun! In fact this year has been absolutely amazing!
My favourite part of the term is being part of Hatred and Hope.
I love being up on the stage with the bright warm lights shining down on us. At
first I was nervous, but once the show started it felt so natural, that the words just
rolled off my tongue.
 
Dibba was also fabulous! I loved spending time with my teachers and friends.
I got to know everybody a bit better, which made the expeirience even more special!
After Dibba I felt that year 6 became an even stronger team!
Dibba really boost my confidence! Once Marie, Hollis and I did our little
bit at the talent show, I felt a constant buzz inside me, that made my heart
beat really fast, and made my smile reach the gorgeous moon that was hanging from the
radiant sky.
 
So like I said, this term has been lots of fun! But it wouldn't have been the same without
Mrs Hislop, Miss Bates and Mr Watson.
Thankyou sooooooooooooooo much for a briliant term! I wonder what adventures we'll have
in our third and final term at Kings' Dubai.
 
Jazz

No comments: