Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rory's report

Ferrari World:

On Saturday 16th of April I went to Ferrari World with my Mum,Dad,Sister and friends that came out from the UK. 
We had a 45 minute drive to get there.When we arrived we went to Starbucks for a snack( as my Mum got there 2 and a half hours early!!!!) When it opened we went straight to the ticket desk and found out that Formula Rossa( the fastest coaster in ther world) was closed along with G-force, so we got 2 complimentary tickets.

When we got in we went straight to my Dads' companys' ride called: Speed of Magic.A 3D simulator where a funny little alien stole a boys Ferrari keys and he went after it. It was suprisingly good. Next we went for a bite eat. I had a fab chicken shwarma.

After that Joe,Harriet,Mike,My Dad and I went on the 2nd fastest ride in the park:Fiorano GT Challenge. It was quite funny because the 3 kids started singing Livin' on a prayer by Bon Jovi and half way through we heard somone throw-up.We went on it once, did Speed of Magic, then we did it three times. 

We then found out about an awsome simulator called Driving with the champion. It was ssssssssooooooo realistic. When the car drove in water, water squirted out of the chair. It was sssssssoooooooo fun. 


It had to be the best day of the holiday!!!!!!!!!! 


Rory


2 comments:

Ethan P said...

I went on Formula Rossa, it's unbelievable the speed is literary mind blowing.

Rory said...

Good Description!!!!! :)