Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hollis - Term 2 Review

This term has been absolutely amazing!! From our trip to Oman to our ww2 y6 production! This term has been so enjoyable for me and all of y6! I really have enjoyed our current subject on the war.
I've heard people tell me that war was bad. And I always knew that as well, but the thing is,until now, I have never been so emotional in a subject. Now that I have seen what it was like, I feel so emotional! It has been very powerful! Another thing I liked doing was the photo stories! And again, I never really liked technology, but now I see how much fun it can be! I loved learning about the giraffe and painting it as well! Also the y6 trip was AMAZING! I had so much fun! I mean, all the new things I did were so exciting! I really loved the talent show as well! To sum it up, it has been and exciting and fun term for everyone! Don't forget the twins! They are precious!:] Thanks so much to everyone for making it a really enjoyable term!

No comments: