Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tom T - Term 2 reviews

Term Review
This term has been the best term I’ve ever had! Also, it’s been the most enjoyable one because of all the great things that we’ve done including Dibba, Sports day, Art week, etc. My favourite bit of this term was Dibba; mainly because we had a brilliant time and we did awesome activities such as; rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking and trekking. In my opinion, rock climbing and mountain biking were the best. In mountain biking I was the person of the day which I was really proud about.
My other favourite highlight was art week partially because I got in the gold book for my piece of art; which was a Wolf – my favourite animal – and partially because I loved doing all the painting side of it!  For art week, we had to do a close up painting of any animal we wanted to do, so I choose a Wolf, I found a really eye catching photo of one to work from. The reason I got into the gold book was because I listened to all the advice that Mr. Watson gave me and I worked very hard on the painting to make it look as much like the photo as possible.
My third highlight has been playing cricket for the Kings Dubai cricket team – we have won all our matches so far.  In our match against Raffles last week, I was chosen as Man of the Match.
My fourth highlight is the production that is going on right now! Hatred and Hope is my third highlight because I’ve loved doing all the rehearsals and singing songs in class.  I especially enjoyed today’s proper performance in front of the whole school because we made a lot of teachers cry and we all did our parts well.  I also enjoyed playing my part more than I have ever done in a school production – I can’t wait to find out what we are going to be doing next term ......
Thanks for making this such a great term Mr W!
Tom T              

No comments: