Monday, April 4, 2011

Hannah's review of the term

This year has been exhilarating! My favourite thing we have done this year is 'Hatred and hope' although we have also done some other amazing things like our trip to Dibba and art week. I am Mavis in 'Hatred and hope' and I love my part in the play; I think it is just right for me. It is not to big or not to small. Anna's voice is so good because she can sing high notes really well!
 
Art week would be my second favourite thing because I liked it how we painted close ups of animals and not the whole animal. I did a beautiful picture of an eye of a bobcat. I thought Lily's was awesome because I liked the texture of the background. She did two frogs sitting next to each other.
 
Year 6 has been astounding. I wonder what other wonderful things we will do later on in the year!
hannaH (backward)!   :D :p :)

No comments: