Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Term 2 Review- by Sophie

I cant say how much i have enjoyed this term. There is a number of things that i have really enjoyed, such as The Amazing Trip to dibba oman, I had an awesome time there especially rock climbing and the dhow trip, they were my 2 favourite activities.
I also enjoyed learing about my animal wich was a lion and when we did the photostories, the were really interesting and fun to create!!
I enjoyed doing my art week painting of the lion which was linked to the photostories. I was very proud of my art work but next time i do a painting i will try and add more details to the parts where i had done block colours. Most Of All i have enjoyed HATRED AND HOPE mini production! I have enjoyed every part of rehersals and watching the others act when i am not on stage. Thank you so much Mr Watson, Miss Bates and Mrs Hislop for organising the play and for making this term the best term ever! Thankyou So much!

No comments: