Monday, April 4, 2011

Felix's review of the term

I'm just writing to say this term has been one of the best school terms of my life.  It's been filled with loads of fun things including Dibba, the Swim Gala (thanks for cheering Windsor), Sports Day and many more.
         Lets start with the most exciting of all Dibba!  Sadly I wasn't in your group but none the less I really really enjoyed Dibba.  It was filled with loads of fun activities.  It was arguably the best thing I've ever done in school and maybe even ever!  I perticularly enjoyed the mounting biking because I used to do that in England and enjoy it. You managed it extremly well and coped when Mr Watson left to meet his children.  I really enjoyed meeting in the majalise at night and in  the morning's.  I also really enjoyed the rockclimbing.  It took ages to get to our destination but whenwe got there it was over in a flash. Sadly Icould only reach three quarters of the way up the tall rock face but managed to do the small one.  
Dibba was so so fun I want to go again!!!
 
          The swimming Gala was also amazing the vib and the energy uterly amazing!  One of the many good things about Kings' is the pool.  In England you woudn't have pools because of the wether.  But you can't have a good pool without good care and that is what kings' is all about. I'm really proud to be part of kings' Dubai because they don't just teach they add life to it making it fun and intresting while still getting results!!!!
When I was about to swim I got a little nervous but ith all the incorigement a pulled through and won my race. 
 
      THis term was the best   :-):-D

No comments: