Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hope and Hatred Reviews by Jack 6JW

I am really proud of myself and I think I read my lines slowly and clearly and I came in at the right time. I think my performance was okay in the rehesals, even  I had to repeat my lines a couple of times because they were not clear enough! I also think Ethan's performance was very good, he put loads of expression into his lines and he had quite a bit to learn, so he should be really proud of himself. My favourite character has to be Danny because his experiences throughout the play was very exciting and interesting.  Will, who played Danny, had a lot to learn and his acting was great. He used lots of  expression in both his word and body which really suited the character he was playing. I think Ross performed well, he was very grown up and sensible about hugging Anna and his expression and enthusiasm kept all of us on our toes. He also had one of the biggest parts in the whole performance and he learned his part of by heart. Overall I think the play went absolutly brilliantly and I would love to do it again!

Jack






No comments: