Monday, April 4, 2011

Rosie's review of the term

This term has been absoloutly amazing. I have enjoyed everything that year 6 have experienced and couldn't be more happy. I am really nervous, yet incredibly excited about our year 6 play based on World War 11 (which I am pretty sure will turn out great!) and I'm sure I'll be really sad when its finished. 
The year 6 Dibba trip was the best school trip I have ever been to, and I'm not exagerating. The kayaking, the orienteering and the rock climbing had to be my favorite though, (although at kayaking I moaned a bit about how my arms ached!) All in all it was a trip that I will definately remember.
I also enjoyed the photostory thing we did in I.C.T. It was so much fun! All of them were absoloutly amazing and unique in lots of different ways. The music alway fit into the pictures and I am pretty sure that everyone learnt at least one new thing! Mine was about the cheetah and I'm pretty sure I did well!
The swimming Gala was also a big part of this term. I am in the house of Hanover and, wow, did we yell our heads off or what? Everybody was cheering and shouting and having a heck lots of fun! Even though it wasn't our lucky year, we acted like good sports and cheered everbody who participated. By the way, the banner that everybody had made and designed looked incredible! 
Go Hanover!
I have always had a passion for art, and Art Week helped my understanding much more and I had great fun. My drawing was of a cheetah and my point of view was from the side of its face. It looked rather depressed in the picture! I think my favorite was Lily's, or Anna's because their techniques were very neat and inventive.
Well, all these amazing opportunities made the term go quicker than ever and 1 more term then its goodbye primary school and hello secondary school!

No comments: