Monday, April 4, 2011

Jessica's review of the term


                My highlights of this term have been Dibba because of all the fun and enjoyment we had, even though I didn’t really want to go but I’m glad I did. In Dibba my favourite activity was rock climbing because it was very challenging but I achieved something that I  never thought I would; by making it to the top of the mountain, I got a few scrapes and cuts but it was worth it. The only thing which wasn’t as fun was the dhow cruise because of all the rocking about, but overall I really had a great and fantastic time.
One of my other highlights was when we all did photo stories because I enjoyed getting all of the pictures I liked from the internet and getting the right music to fit with the slides, I think I did quite well with my photo story and I am proud of it. The last highlight from this term is of course the Hatred and Hope play, not just performing it but also singing along in the classroom and doing the rehearsals in the gym, I think we all did really well in the performance in front of the whole school, hopefully we can all do as well in the 2nd performance.  


Jessica King

No comments: