Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Joe G - Term 2 Review

Dear Mr Watson
 
I have really enjoyed term 2 of year 6 I had great fun but learnt lots on the way. I have to say my 2 favorite things were Dibba and Hatred and Hope because they both were amazing . I really enjoyed Dibba because I learnt lots of new amazing stuff and had a truly wild adventure. My favourite things I did at Dibba were trekking , talent show and dhow cruise because they were all fantastic fun. I loved spending time with my best friends away from home, we did lots of fun things together and giggled a lot. I have lots of happy memories from this trip.
 
I really enjoyed Hatred and Hope because I learnt what it must have been like to live in the war, but had great fun doing it on the way. The families who had sons or husbands fighting must have been so scared for their loved ones. I would not have liked being sent away from my family to fight or to live in the countryside as an evacuee.
 
I think Year 6 worked really well as a team on the show, I am now more confident on the stage than I was before and challenge myself to do better in every show I take part in. I am going to try really hard to get a bigger part in the end of year production, I am already practising my singing!
 
I would also like to say a thank you to the teachers of Year 6 because without them none of these things could have happened.
 
Joe

No comments: