Monday, April 4, 2011

Maddy's review of the term

This term i really enjoyed going to Dibba because i faced my fear of heights and managed to climb to the top of the mountain in one of the activities. I also liked the kayaking because i didn't find it to difficult and when you weren't kayaking you were aloud to play on the beach. We built loads of huge sandcastles, played hopscotch on the sand and swam around in the sea for absolutely ages. I loved the fact that at Dibba everyone worked as a team and had loads fun! My favourite things at Dibba were the nighttime activities when everyone did all the different tasks like balancing a cup of water on you head or the famous stick task and another thing i loved at Dibba was the talent show.

This term sports day was phenomenal. It wasn't about winning or losing it was just about taking part and having fun. I didn't win any of my races but i tried my best and enjoyed being part of the Windsor  team. I really liked doing the basket ball activity and the obstacle race and i was thrilled when it was 6lba's turn to get i drink because my throat dry and my tongue wasn't moist any more. by the end of sports day i was exhorted, i felt like i was going to faint, i was covered in sweat and i needed a break.

I liked doing hatred and hope so much this term that when we first started the show i was really nervous and worried, but half way through the show i was so happy that we get to preform it again. even though i don't have many lines i sill really enjoyed rehearsals and the feeling of being up on stage in front of everybody is a little bit frightening but so exiting almost like the feeling you get when you go on a roller coaster (scared in a good way). It was brilliant to discover what amazing hidden talents we have in year 6. I got almost every song stuck in my head but only because they are such catchy great songs superbly selected by Miss Bates and Mr. Watson. 

No comments: