Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tom T Dibba review

Dibba, Oman

My best bit about Dibba was just staying away from home and having a great time with my friends. I think it was the best time we have ever had as a year group; I also thought we got along well together. It was great to have a chance to stay away from home for more than two nights, even though home is perfect. My proper best bit was doing rock climbing because I had never climbed a rock face on a mountain.
My greatest achievement was getting to the top of the easy climbing wall and getting half way up the hard climbing wall. But I also had fun doing the other activities such as trekking, which was tiring but fun, Mountain biking the activity that I got person of the day in and finaly the dhow cruise because you got to jump of the edge of the dhow and I’ve never done that before.
I really enjoyed doing the talent show because it was funny, exciting and again funny because we annoyed François by doing his so called lame rap : Tropical Mice; which goes like this:
“Down in the ice live the Tropical mice”
“Eating rice, rolling the dice”
“To get some exercise, do you realize?”
“WORD”
Thanks Tom T    

3 comments:

FRANCOIS said...

WHY DID GET THE RAP ON THE BLOG TOM????????????????????????????

Tom said...

Because!

Rory said...

“Down in the ice live the Tropical mice”
“Eating rice, rolling the dice”
“To get some exercise, do you realize?”
“WORD”



BEST RAP EVA!!!!!