Sunday, February 13, 2011

Olie's Update

Year 6 Dibba trip
Monday
In the morning i woke up at 7:30 in the morning and dropped henry at school,
moments later we were on are way to central park (witch is a coffee shop)
we suddenly realized that they had no electricity so instead we went to spinney's witch was just next door me and my mum had an English breakfast
(witch was absolutely delicious)and after that i got a frapachino from starbux ,then we were on are way to cararma where the cricket shop is.
We had got lost, my mum had no credit on her mobile finally we found a supermarket,and they did have credit so my dad had to direct us to the place and we found it and there was i little sign saying 'cricket shop OPEN',
so then we went in. We were there for about 1 hour and we were just in time to get henry and i brought a bag keep all the stuff in,a helmet,shin pads and gloves so that was everything and i only spent 200 dhs so we got henry and dropped him home then we went back to get hugo and max hugo had football club and i normally help mr.. rolls and mr.. greenlies refereeing so we finished that and we got home then we just relaxed for the rest of the day.

Tuesday
today i was really exited about getting my blackberry curve,so my dad took me to emirates mall we went to at least every phone shop in the mall once i got the phone i was itching to open it but i had to wait till i got home my dad had to go back to work so my mum had to take me home, before we did we went to get a smoothie and then we got henry hugo and max.
and for the rest two days we just relaxed.
    

1 comment:

Tom said...

Nice! You got cricket gear what make?