Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hollis - Oman review


I had soooo much fun at Dibba! Honestly it was way better than last year! My favorite activity was mountain climbing because it was on a real mountain and you had to think of where you were going! Also, the showers were cold, but now that I think about, I liked it a bit because it was also a little more like camp because when you are camping, you are not always going to have a hot water heater around!! I loved the talent show! It was amazing! Everyone did so well! It was again, much better than last year! Now this is what happened on each day:
1st day we got to Dibba, and our group the tigers went mountain climbing. Though we were tired from the bus trip (or at least me) we still had an awesome time climbing!
2nd day the tigers went mountain biking and sea kayaking, I was so tired from sea kayaking, I thought I might fall asleep, but I felt a lot stronger! Then we went mountain biking for 12.6 kilometers! I was soo tired! Our night activity was just our writing for the day and all the team activities!
3rd day was treking and orrentiring, we loved it, also it was the talent show! Me and Jasmine were from the sixties with poodle skirts and we sung elvis presley because we were in love and marie was the guy we loved!
4th day was the dow cruise and our last day! It was really chilly in the water and wavey but I loved it! I really enjoyed dibba and I bet everyone else did too!!

No comments: