Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ethan on his Absolute Adventure

Our Trip To Oman Introduction I absolutely adored Oman! This has to be the best residential trip I have ever been on In my 11 years on Earth. The fact that we were staying for 3 nights got me going! But with suburb challenges as well that put the icing on the cake! Accompany The room were awesome, they were so clean! The bed were a little un safe but other than that that they had everything from a bin to comfortable pillow furthermore I always had a good night in the sleepy-making beds. The Activities Everything was amazing however I especially like the activates there was a range and I think I enjoyed mountain biking the best because I'm just a bike kind of person! But also Because of the jumps and hills there. There was also a journey that took us past Dam Park which was a lot of fun playing in the park. Then comes Sea Kayaking, Me and Harvey went together, and you would always see us at the front or pit manovering somebody ( a move that police sometimes use in a high speed chase, what happens is the cop would get just to the right/left of the car and then push in on the side of the criminals car). This was a bunch of fun and plus the other got a bit annoyed about it, never mind! The End I knew it would come up some time, however it came way too soon for my liking, and Mr. Watson had to live early because Mrs. Watson had the twins!

No comments: