Sunday, February 13, 2011

Francois on Dibba Trip

I thought that Musandam was really fun and interesting. When I arrived at camp I joined Miss Bates' Tigers group. Our first activity was Rock Climbing with Eddie!There was 2 walls: 1 was steeper then the other. I thought it was quite a good start to our Absolute Adventure because almost everyone made it up the 2 walls except for Ross who went before everyone and ripped off most of his scab on his knee and was bleeding dark red and thick (just like powder paint)blood. Later in the afternoon I got more time to get my cabin and bags set and ready for the night and the next day in Musandam... My cabinmates were ETHAN and HARVEY! We had lots of fun together saying jokes at night and I liked it even more because ETHAN and HARVEY were in Miss Bates' Tigers. I really loved Musandam and all the activities we did there. I would really enjoy another trip like that with year 6 onwards in year (of course,if we have time!). Francois

No comments: