Saturday, February 19, 2011

Marie's review of Oman trip

              Dibba was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

Sea kayaking

The first day (day 1 afternoon 9 th of February):
 I did kayaking it was awesome. I was in Mr. Watson s’ group. First we had to walk to the beach then we all jumped in a kayak with a friend. We all went kayaking at the same time. We were heading to the end of the beach and there were rocks and everyone got stuck in them apart from me and Anna. We went back on the beach and I saw Meiha and Karina really far .The current took them away I was really scared but Ali went to get them. Then we all went on the beach and played games and one kayak at the time went in the water the others played games on the beach and at the end we try to put Mr. Watson in the water but it did not work .So I took sand in my hands put my hands behind my back I kneeled down and I said “Mr.Watson”then he looked at me and I rubbed the sand in his beard it was so funny. Then we put the kayak away and we went back to camp with the car.


Trekking (Mr. Watson s’ revenge)

The second day (day 2 afternoon 10 th of February):
We all had to get ready for trekking we took camelbak and got ready. We all started to walk to the mountain. We arrived on the bottom and started to climb the mountain. It was really rocky we got to the top and the view was absolutely amazing I really liked it.Then we talked about how the mountains were formed, why was there shells on the top of the mountain … Then we got ready to get down the mountain. It was quiet steep but fine then we got on the beach we started to walk along it The Sebastien and Mr. Watson took me Mr. Watson by my hands and Sebastien by my feets and put my bum in the sea and after that I was soaking wet. I was really angry but it was funny.  Then we walked back to camp we sang the all way it was so cool we made up the song for the sharks Jaws then we will we will eat you chomp… I really like it.


No comments: