Sunday, February 13, 2011

Matty's Dibba Trip Review

Matty's Oman trip review

I had a brilliant time at Oman! I really enjoyed all of the activities and had a 10 out of 10 time altogether.

Day 1: 
We FINALLY arrive at camp on the bus.
We sort everything out  and have a yummy lunch.
The camels' first activity is mountain biking. I especially enjoyed the jumps and the circle of doom.
We eat dinner and have some free time.
BED TIME! a great first day.

Day 2:
 We have breakfast in the morning.
My first activity is trekking. I really enjoyed hiking up and down the mountains.
We eat lunch (yummy!!)
Our afternoon activity was mountain climbing. This was my favorite activity. I struggled a lot but I eventually made it to the top of both walls.
I particularly liked the fact that the wall was real rock on a mountain and not fake.
We got back to camp and ate dinner.
We then played a game in our team with some physical challenges and trivia questions. 
BED TIME!! An even better second day.

Day 3: 
We eat a nice breakfast in the morning.
My activity that morning was sea kayaking. My favorite part was the shell hunt, where I met Hermann the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
We came back for a delicious lunch.
In the afternoon we did orienteering. It was really cool to learn how to use a compass and my favorite challenge was the human knot
We have our last dinner.
TALENT SHOW!! I did some ball tricks and the tropical mice rap!
BED TIME! Was it me or were those days just getting better and better.

Day 4:
We have a Fantastic breakfast!
We set off for our dhow cruise. It was a long walk but worth it.
The cruise was really fun because the boat kept tipping up and down.
It was also great jumping off the dhow and it was reaally cool when miss Bates Jumped off the top!
We came back, got our bags and lunches and left.

What an amazing trip!!!!!

Thanks to all the staff who helped out!!!

Matty


No comments: