Tuesday, September 14, 2010

William's post

Hi everyone
My name is William
I am ten years old and born on the 29th of March in Singapore.

At the age of four I moved to Ireland with my parents and my sister. I loved living in Ireland with its cool climate and lots of freedom.

However, two years later I moved to New Delhi in India. I lived there for four years and joined the British School.

After 3 ½ months of holidays, I am starting my new life in Dubai.

My favorite subjects are math, I.C.T and P.E. I am very good at football and played for my school football team. In India I started to play the trombone and got up to the advanced group very quickly. I can speak very good German as my mum comes from Germany.  

Today’s first school day at Kings was good and I hope to make some great friends. 

No comments: