Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Felix's post

Hi I'm felix and I'm a car and sports fanatic!
 
 I was born in England on the 7th August 2000 which makes me ten years old. My hobbies are football, tennis, cricket, swimming and cars. I have no brothers or sisters nor any pets but I do have two cousins who are like my big brothers!
 
I've been in Dubai with my mum and dad for nearly two weeks now and I'm really enjoying it. We have already been to Wild Wadi, which was awesome, Kidzania, Saga Republic and most of the mall's.
 
Today was my first day at Kings Dubai and I've had great fun and already made lots of new friends!  I'm really looking forward to the sports trials later this week and hope to be in the school squads for football, cricket and swimming! Fingers crossed!!!
 
Felix

No comments: