Tuesday, September 21, 2010

House Captain Presentations - Eden's Review

House Captains Speeches

So many fantastic performances by everyone in year 6. I thought they were all good as everyone had different ideas and many ways of looking at the role of a house captain. I found the whole thing very interesting. Wouldn’t it be great if we could all get the role of something special? I was still shaking when I got off the stage and I’m sure we’ll all be nervous and excited on Thursday in assembly when the results of house captains and head boy and head girl are announced.
Well done and fingers crossed.

By Eden

3 comments:

Jasmine 6JW said...

I totally agree!!
Everyones was great!
I can't wait until Thursday!!!!
Eden,
You did a realy good presentation!!
Good Luck!!

Claudia said...

Eden I think yours was onr of my favourites! It was really funny and simple. You did really well!!!

Sophie said...

WELL DONE EDEN!!! You did really well!!