Tuesday, September 21, 2010

House Captain Presentations - Leila's Review

"At first I was a little scared to go up on stage and talk to everyone. But when I got up there, I actually was not as nervous as I thought I would be. I'm not sure I was loud enough, but even worse, I stuttered with every sentence I said. I feel I could have added more information and made it more interesting. But all in all, I'm glad I managed to conquer my fear of public speaking.
After watching everyone else's presentations, my favourite 3 had to be Georgie's, Jasmine's and Khalil's. Georgie's was very informative and well set out. Jasmine's story of the crew and the sea was inspiring. And Khalil seemed very comfortable speaking in front of everyone and his presentation was funny.
I can't wait for thursday when all shall be revealed.
Leila"

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Yours were very good leila, I think you were really loud! your presentation was short and simple and I think you did really well!

Sophie said...

leila you were really good i loved your part when you said Hanover! and then said rule relly quietly :)