Monday, September 13, 2010

Erin Rocks!

Hiya,
I am Erin you probably all know me but for those who don’t here are a few facts:


I am from the UK and lived there seven years of my life (almost forgot I was born there as well).

I have 2 dogs, one called Sleepy (who is extremely lazy) and one called Loki (which in Latin means naughty angel). Also I have a agoraphobic fish that hides in a mini volcano all day.

When I was 10 I learnt to scuba dive and have loved it ever since.

Most of you know I support the best football team in the entire world Chelsea FC and I visited Stanford Bridge and Wembely during the summer.

I love swimming and netball.

My favorite colours are blue and green.

My favorite food is chocolate and (I like tomato ketchup with almost everything!)



Enough about me

Erin

No comments: