Tuesday, September 21, 2010

House Captain Presentations - Hollis' Review

Hi guys! I thought all the presentations were great! They were all creative in their own way! I really thought Jasmine's was really nice and Georgie's. I really like them because I think they took a lot of time and effort to get them just right! But honestly ,I loved every one's! I also liked Matty's and Eden's. I thought they had a lot of good humor! They looked like it took a lot of time and effort as well!
And those are the ones I thought were great! I had a great time and experience today,and good luck to all!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Well done hollis! I thimk you did really well, you were so fantastic they made a extra place for you!! Your presentation really good beacause it was simple but really good because you didn't use a power point and you had a really loud voice!!
Well Done!!!!!!!

Georgie said...

WELL DONE STUDENT COUNCILER!

Hollis said...

Thank-you so much! Every one did AWSOME!!