Saturday, September 25, 2010

Toms says WELL DONE!

Well done everyone!


I think everyone did well, and those who did get house captain or Head Boy/Girl did exceptionally well I think Joe G really deserved it for Stuarts and I think Kahlil deserved it for Windsor’s.  Ethan really deserved Head Boy. As I said everyone did well and at least everybody had a go. I have two things to say:
1.      Keep your hopes up and keep smiling!
2.      There are all ways bad things in life but you got to soldier on and hope for the best!
So overall well done for those who got the roles and unlucky for those who didn’t – like me!- I don’t really mind weather I got it or not! So let’s make the most of Year 6!

Tom 6JW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a really nice thing you wrote Tom.

sara

georgie said...

thats kind tom

Rory 6JW said...

Wise words mate. Wise words.


Rory 6JW

Tom 6JW said...

Thanks!

Tom