Monday, September 13, 2010

Get to know Olie

Get to know Olie



Hi my name is Olie .I  am turning 11 in October. I was born in Beijing, China.

This is my 6th house I have lived in since I was born.

I now live in Silicon Oasis and i'm down the road from Ella.




I have three brothers, my oldest brother

is called Henry.Henry has autism and is 12 years old. Henry goes

to school at The Dubai centre for special needs.

my younger brother

Hugo is 7 and is in year 3 with Mr. Mcleod. Last but not least, max ,he

is almost 6 and is in year 1.



My favourite sport is cricket, rugby(contact), swimming

but not really a fan of playing football. My favorite colour is orange.

When I grow up I want to be a vet.

One more thing that is weird about me, is I don't like sweets! well I only like liquorish.



I cant believe i'm in year six!!!!!!

No comments: