Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rosie's post

Hi. My name is Rosie and I am ten years old. I have brown hair and hazel eyes.
I love reading or writing and I also love drawing cartoons. 
I like cycling and swimming, but I'm not very keen on maths! I will try very hard to improve 
on my maths so it ends up as good as my reading and writing this year.
I can't wait until it gets further into the year. I am very happy to hear that 
this will be my last year until secondry school. I hope that I will please my
teacher and others around me as best as I possibly can so that 
people think me as a hard working and mature person. I will try my very best at
everything I do and try and be the best person I can possibly be!
I also love playing with my pet guinea pig, Honey, who happens to be rather fat! (We spoil him too much!)
My favorite food is noodle soup or toad in the hole. I especially love chicken 
nuggets and chips along with crisps and chocolate!
I hope that I will enjoy this year and relish every moment I can before I say goodbye 
and head off to another adventure- secondry school here I come!

No comments: