Monday, September 13, 2010

Hollis - A little about myself

Hi, I am Hollis. I am going to tell you a little about my-self. I was born in Columbus, Ohio. I moved to Atlanta, Georgia about when I was 6. I obviously am in Dubai now at age 10. My last school was called Sarah Smith Elementary School. I really enjoyed it. But I am really enjoying Kings. I also have 2 brothers that go to Kings as well. Their names are Ezra and Ashley.


Now I will tell you some more interesting facts. I use to have a Great Aunt named Aunt Marge. She was an owner of a baseball team, the Reds and she use to throw parties and animals from the zoo came like cheetahs, elephants, bears, etc…. She was also very generous by donating to lots of important charities. Also she donated an elephant to the Cincinnati zoo.


Finally I will tell you mostly about my-self. I really like going antiquing in Cincinnati. Also I got up on water skis this summer for the first time for about 45 minutes. Finally I put a boa constrictor around my neck for the 1st time ever as well. Plus I love camping and surfing! And that is all about me!

No comments: