Tuesday, September 21, 2010

House Captain Presentations - Sophie's Review

Today whilst I was sitting in hall watching the presentations I
Was really nervous because all the Windsor girls were really good
And have a big chance of winning. Everyone else was excellent
aswell. When I heard Mrs. Watson call my name out I felt
extremely nervous but once I got up on the stage and had started
I felt fine. Everyone was looking right at me so I knew I had
There attention. I said every single word I had to. And I was very
Proud of my presentation and I hope I get voted, but if I don’t I am
Sure some one will do a very good job

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I think that your presentation was really great, it was short, simple and sweet! Well done Sophie, you did really well!

sophie said...

thanks claudia well done u did really well as well you even got house captain!!