Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Marie

                                      Hi guys my name is Marie.
                                         I am from belgium .
                          I have two brothers one is 9 and the other is 5.
                                         I live in  the meadows .
                                         thinks I love to do:
                                         eating icecream
                                            swimming
                                 going to cinema with my friends
                                             studying
                                             sleeping
                                       chilling on the beach
                                          going on holidays.
                                             learning science
                 It is my first year in Kings' and my first day has gone pretty good. 
                                       


                              

No comments: