Friday, October 29, 2010

Sophie sees...

Over the Weekend I went to the Burj Al Arab, with my cousins
Laura, Jessica and Isabell. Whilst I was there I saw the best football

player.Wayne Rooney! However for the first hour I was shy but then my sister went up to him and got his autograph at the pool bar. After a while I decided to go up to him and he gave me his autograph and my anutie Sophie took a picture of him my cousin and I. about 2 hours later loads of people were getting his autograph and picture but before us no-one did!
By Sophie and Laura

4 comments:

GEORGIE said...

cool sophie

erin said...

2 mistakes sophie
1.Wayne Rooney is the WORST footballer ever
2. you spelt auntie wrong (anutie is how you spelt it
but apart from that
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from erin

Sophie said...

Hi Erin.

2 things again :)
1. sorry i obviousley didnt read through my writing proberly and
2. WAYNE ROONEY IS THE BEST FOOTBALER IN THE WORLD
BEST BEST BEST.
I hope thats made it clear :)!!
lol!

Georgie said...

I agee with Sophie!! :P