Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE SECRET SOCIETY OF DRAGON PROTECTORS

http://www.thesecretsocietyofdragonprotectors.com/

Check out the link above

On Tuesday 12th October 2010 KS2 were very lucky - we all got to meet Debi Evans, co-author of The Secret Society of Dragon Protectors books.

She talked to us about her books and ideas. She shared John's excellent illustrations and tlaked to us about her inspirations for the stories. Book 5 is due out soon!

People were also able to buy signed copies of her books.
I got a set of 4 for the classroom!

Mr Watson

P.s. If you have read any of the books add comments to this post about them. Do you like them? Which ones have you read?

4 comments:

erin said...

Mr Watson and Y6,
I am very jealous that I couldn't see the movie and meet Debi Evans. I have missed Y6 all week
Hope I don't miss any more days of school.
Dont have too much fun
Erin

Georgie said...

thats so nice erin

Sara said...

At the begginning of the book it was exciting and it is getting even more.... well I am only on chapter 3! I am reading it slowly so I can enjoy it more, thats the way I enjoy books! I liked John's illustrations and I am looking forward to reading the fifth book when it comes out!

Sara

Georgie said...

Debi's books are soooooo cooolll!!!.