Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lucy says

Dear Mr Watson & year 6
A year has now passed since I left and soon my year will be leaving Kings.
We are all well and enjoying life in the UK.
It's exam time in our house - Hannah has started her GCSEs and Matt his transition exams into senior school.
I am enjoying my new school, i have made lots of friends and doing lots of great things. I have exams next week and then my year are going to Cornwall to do lots of outdoor activities.
I am in the end of year production - Back to the 80s. I am singing a duet and dancing. Lots of fun!
I am still going to ballet and take my Grade 4 in July.
I still miss Kings and wish everyone Good Luck in their SATs.
Say Hello to everyone for me.
Love Lucy x

1 comment:

Mr Watson and Miss Bates said...

Hi Lucy - thanks for your email. Glad to hear all going well. All well here.
SATS for us next week. We will be doing a circus based production at the end of term, but had an amazing y6 show (Hatred & Hope) earlier in the year.

Good to hear all is well with you. Like the new fiends! Like the show! Good luck with the duet. And ballet exam!

Take care & keep in touch
Love to the family for us all

Mr W