Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sophie is At The Top!



On Wednesday My family and I went to The top of the Burj Khalifa. At first I was nervous because I don’t really like heights and to go up about 900 metres is quite scary. We had to wait to get into the lifts and when we did there was like multi coloured flashing lights in there, it was really cool. Every second you go up 2 floors and it takes 1 minute to get to the 126th floor. When I got out of the lift my ears felt funny and I was really dizzy. We walked outside and the view was amazing. It wasn’t the best day to go because it was quite cloudy but we could still see most of it. I had a great day! Here are some pictures:

4 comments:

Georgie said...

Cool sophie that must have been fun :-)

marie said...

waw taht si so cool

marie said...

waw taht si so cool

Sophie said...

Yeh it ws fun! Thanks! :D